Brightlands Materials Center has brand new and state-of-the art labs and pilot facilities for polymer processing and testing.
Brightlands Materials Center works closely together with a number of other organizations at the Brightland Chemelot Campus, such as
Enabling Technologies BV (ET) for the use of high tech analysis and characterization equipment, including experts available to interpret the results. See: www.enablingtechnologies.eu.
Brightlands Materials Center develops prototype production of parts to demonstrate the feasibility of new technology concepts. In most cases this is done in collaboration with industrial partners who wish to commercialize products based on these new technologies.
For more information please contact us
- Get access to testing and processing equipment, you could never acquire yourself
- Share costs of equipment for R&D
- Have flexible development space
- Strengthen your partnerships with the polymer industry and its application challenges
- Network with different universities and companies