Following the successful first two editions of Nanotechnology Crossing Borders in 2017 and 2018, we invite you to Hasselt University for the 3rd edition on Thursday September 26, 2019. Do you want to boost your knowledge and get updated on the latest developments in nanotechnology?
This year’s edition focuses on both the health and energy domain. Nanomaterials for health, focusing on biohybrids, nanomedicine and medical sensors. And nanomaterials for sustainable energy, focusing on light management in photovoltaics, electrochemical energy storage (batteries) and chemical energy storage (solar fuels).
Why you don’t want to miss out on this:
- Inspiring lectures on the development of nanomaterials as catalysts for chemical conversion of carbon dioxide to fuels, using sustainable electricity or sunlight as energy source.
- Stimulating presentations in the field of nanomaterials and nanotechnology for medical diagnostics and treatment.
- Internationally renowned speakers.
- Poster presentations on nanomaterials and nanotechnology from students of universities and universities of applied sciences.
- Awards for the students who exhibit the best posters. An international jury will select the three best posters for a poster award of 250 € (1st place), 150 € (2nd place) and 100 € (3rd place).
Participation is free of charge. Nonetheless, registration is required. Last year, more than 150 students, university researchers and industrial researchers participated in the symposium.