Register now: Nanotechnology Crossing Borders event 2018
On Thursday September 27, 2018 the second edition of Nanotechnology Crossing Borders event will take place, in which science meets industry. Do you want to boost your knowledge and get updated on the latest developments in nanotechnology? In this year’s edition, we will focus on nanotechnology and nanomaterials for applications in sustainable energy and health.
The Nanotechnology Crossing Borders event is a joint initiative of Brightlands Materials Center, TNO, Zuyd University of Applied Science and University of Hasselt. We have invited several influencers and leading experts. The location of the event is the Center Court building on the Brightlands Chemelot Campus, Sittard / Geleen (The Netherlands). Check out the program on the website.
Why you don’t want to miss this ou:
- Inspiring lectures on the development of nanomaterials as catalysts for chemical conversion of carbon dioxide to fuels, using sustainable electricity or sunlight as energy source.
- Stimulating presentations in the field of nanomaterials and nanotechnology for medical diagnostics and treatment.
- Internationally renowned speakers.
- Poster presentations on nanomaterials and nanotechnology from students of universities and universities of applied sciences.
- Awards for the students who exhibit the best posters.
Registering for the participation is mandatory as seats are limited. Registration is free of charge. We hope to see you on Thursday September 27, 2018.